FAT BURNING FOODS
FAT BURNING FOODS
If you like fat burning foods then you'll love our countdown the 20 best fat burning foods that will help you shift fat naturally
Although these foods have the power to torch the fat you just can’t seem to lose here's the reality: it doesn't matter how hard you train in the gym if you don't put the same time, effort and focus into what you do in the kitchen. The old saying that "You can't out train a bad diet" is something of a cliché, but like many clichés it's rooted in truth.
In the event that you want to make big changes to your body fat percentage – and as quickly as possible – then you need to start thinking more about mealtimes and fat burning foods.
When you want to lose body fat you need to cut down on foods you know will add to the size of your gut rather than shrink it – so you eliminate alcohol, takeaways and sugar-packed snacks. And focus more on fat burning foods.
So which fat burning foods should you be eating more of in order to shift belly fat faster? And why do certain foods help your body burn off its fat stores rather than add to them? All will be explained with our list of the very best fat-burning foods, so fill up your shopping basket and start eating smarter.
An remember that although there are plenty of fat burning foods on our list it should also be noted that weight loss is the end goal here. An whether it’s turning off fat genes, helping to build muscle that steals energy from adipose cells, boosting your metabolism and ability to burn fat, or helping you feel fuller longer so you crave fewer calories, these foods have been proven to show an increased rate of weight loss.
The best high-protein diets
1. Onions contain chromium, an element that helps your body regulate blood-sugar levels so you don't suffer energy slumps and reach for fattening sugary treats to fill the void. They are also high in quercetin, a type of flavonoid that can inhibit inflammation.
2. Spinach contains plenty of the essential mineral manganese for an effective metabolism that helps mobilize fat for energy. It also boasts lots of iron for healthy blood and calcium to repair and strengthen bone tissue.
Dissimilar to lots of other veg, we actually recommend boiling or steaming spinach because it helps free up unwanted acids, allowing them to leach into the water, and it also helps bring out a sweeter taste. Simply make sure you boil for no more than a minute.
3. Sourdough bread. Ok, carbs from bread might not be the best option to whittle down your beer belly. In any case, if you're a fiend for the dough and, frankly, it's hard to get through a day without encountering bread at some point this variety is your best bet.
It helps improve gut health that will aid digestion and reduce the amount of other foods you eat being stored as fat, and it's full of air holes so you usually end up consuming less overall.
Fat loss workout
4. Cinnamon is another spice with fat-burning effects, thanks to a compound called cinnamaldehyde.
Also giving cinnamon its flavor, the compound stimulates the release of stored fat so it can be easily metabolized, according to research published in the journal of nutritional science and vitaminology.
Add it to black coffee for a pre-workout fat-burning drink, or to yogurt for a belly-busting pudding.
5. Apples contain antioxidant polyphenols, which help to prevent your body from storing fat, according to a german study. There's also evidence that sharper varieties like the granny smith aid the production of "Good" gut bacteria, helping to keep hunger in check.
Is it accurate to say that you are eating enough microbes?
6. Sweet potatoes are a low-gi food that helps you avoid fat-promoting spikes in blood sugar. Utilize them to make potato wedges: whack them on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika, then cook for 25 minutes (or until they're crispy).
7. Grapefruit can keep your belly at bay. In a 12-week study overweight subjects were given half a grapefruit to eat before their three daily meals.
Following three months the fruit eaters had lost 1.6kg, while a placebo group lost just 0.3kg, according to the journal of medicinal food. It is thought that compounds in grapefruit prevent insulin levels from rising too high, and stable levels allow better fat burning.
8. Green tea compounds in the tea-house favorite called catechins help speed up your metabolism.
They do this by reducing your levels of the enzyme catechol-o-methyltranferase, which degrades the fat-burning hormone norepinephrine.
A lot of science? Try not to worry about it: just try to get two or three cups a day.
The benefits of tea
9. Yogurt is another great food to add to your shopping list.
One study published in the journal obesity research found that people who consume around 1,200mg of calcium per day from dairy lost 64% more body fat than those who ate half that amount.
Stunningly better, most of that fat loss was from the belly. The weight-loss effect was greatest in those who were following a calorie-controlled nutrition plan.
10. Bean stew peppers contain capsaicin, which helps protein structures in your body break down fat. Cleave and chuck them into your morning eggs.
The best fat burners
11. Oats are full of fiber and low in calories so a bowl of porridge in the morning is perfect for getting your metabolism into gear and preventing unnecessary snacking by keeping you feeling full for a long time.
Healthy breakfasts worth getting up for
12. Coconut oil should take pride of place in your cupboard because it's high in medium-chain triglycerides, chemical compounds that encourage the body to burn fat for energy. Cook with it, or put a spoonful in coffee instead of grabbing breakfast on the go.
13. Sleek fish influences a hormone in your body called leptin, which directly affects your metabolism's choice to store calories as fat or burn them off.
Tinned tuna, mackerel, salmon and sardines aren't just convenient, they also have one of the best protein-to-weight ratios of any food. Littler oily fish like sardines are better than tuna because they contain more omega 3s and less mercury. Utilize them in salads, or on toast or crackers. They're a perfect post-workout meal.
14. Strawberries are rich in polyphenols, helping improve blood sugar control and reduce fat storage and are also high in vitamin c, which helps clear the stress hormone cortisol after exercise to speed up recovery.
30 simple weight loss tips
15. Eggs are full of healthy proteins that the body expends a lot of energy trying to process. They're also packed full of healthy cholesterol and actively reduce the level of bad cholesterol in your blood.
16. Avocados encourage fat burning thanks to their rich supply of monounsaturated fats. They also contain mannoheptulose, a near-unpronounceable compound that inhibits the breakdown of glucose, aiding fat loss in the process.
17. Fit meats contain protein, which has a thermogenic effect, causing your body to burn more calories to digest it. The effect is greatest with meats that are low in fat such as chicken or turkey.
18. Blueberries are super-efficient fat fighters. A study in the us discovered that they can disrupt the development of fat cells by up to 73%.
Low calorie snacks
19. Peas are a fantastic source of fiber: 100g contains 5g, as well as 5g of protein – which will keep you feeling full and reduce sweet cravings – and vitamins a, b6, c and k, iron, copper and zinc.
20. Cayenne pepper won't just spice up your meals. It has a duo of benefits to help your wage war on your belly.
In the first place, consuming cayenne pepper can spike your metabolic rate, according to the clinical nutrition journal, meaning you burn more calories without doing anything else.
Second, the spice can improve rates of fat oxidation, meaning your body is better equipped to burn fat cells as fuel so it's also boosting the body’s ability to convert food into energy.
Weight loss equation:
Water (h2o) + Apple (vitamin c) + Lime (vitamin c) + Courgette (manganese), + Bee Pollen (magnesium) + Chia Seed (magnesium) = Nature's Natural Weight Loss
Here at J.T H2O we specialise in creating great tasting fruit and vegetable waters that are designed for specific health benefits.
Put your health first and order our nutritional health waters to help you reach your energy, detox or weight loss ambitions.
Our J.T H2O appetite suppressant water provides you with the weight loss inspired recipe to shed pounds the right way.
An not only do you get the great J.T H2O taste but you will also enjoy the added health benefits of removing those excess pounds in favour of a leaner, fitter and healthier frame.
We also have a wider range of products which you can find via the following links vitamin b, colon cleanse or appetite suppressant