11 REASONS FLAXSEED IS A SUPERFOOD
1) Flaxseeds form soluble fibre: Flaxseeds form soluble fibre that absorbs water in the stomach and intestine.
2) Flaxseeds form gels: Flaxseeds form a gel that slows digestion and helps you absorb the nutrients from your food.
3) Flaxseeds make you feel fuller: The gel that flaxseeds form helps you feel fuller and in turn to eat less. Ideal when you are detoxing to help with the weight loss.
4) Flaxseeds help your digestive system: Feel fuller and in turn to eat less. Ideal when you are detoxing to help with the weight loss.
5) Flaxseeds are an excellent source of fibre: Fiber plant material that is not broken down by digestion, which is essential for a healthy digestion system.
6) Helps intestinal muscles: Fibre gives the intestinal muscles something to get hold of and affects the function of the whole of the gut
7) Flaxseed content: Flaxseeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins and are useful to soothe inflammation in the digestive system and for constipation.
8) Flaxseeds contain lignins: In flaxseed meal may help to reduce the risk of certain cancers, especially colon cancer, and it also possesses antimicrobial properties.
9) Flaxseeds help lower cholesterol: Flaxseed can also help lower total blood cholesterol and “bad” (LDL) cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease
10) Flaxseeds are high in fibre, but low in carbs: One of the most extraordinary benefits of flax seeds is that they contain high levels of mucilage gum content. Mucilage is a gel-forming fibre that is water-soluble and has incredible benefits on the intestinal tract.
11) Flaxseeds form mucilage gum: Mucilage can keep food in the stomach from emptying too quickly into the small intestine, which can increase nutrient absorption.