5 REASONS TO CLEANSE YOUR COLON
1) Supporting your body: While the body can cleanse itself of toxins naturally, sometimes it can use a helping hand. The colon is responsible for the final stage of the digestive process and the absorption of vitamins, salts, nutrients, and water, which are critical processes to preserve.
2) The abundance of impurities: The overabundance of common impurities that we all encounter can overwhelm our natural ability to detoxify. Plenty of these toxins find their way to the liver, kidneys, intestines, and colon.
3) Flushing your system: A cleanse is a great way to flush your body and reboot your overall well-being, and cleansing the colon can boost your natural self-healing and detox mechanisms.
4) Issues with your colon: At the point when the colon is not working correctly, it allows toxins to be absorbed into the bloodstream rather than being expelled from the body.
5) Maintaining a healthy balance: The delicate balance between the specialised cells in the colon and the microorganisms in the gut can be upset by food, stress or disease. A proper balance of healthy bacteria must be maintained to avoid digestive illness and colon problems.