Copy of 11 REASONS CHIA SEED IS A SUPER FOOD
11 REASONS CHIA SEED IS A SUPER FOOD
1) Chia seed is high in fiber: Chia is super-high in fiber, providing nearly 11 grams per ounce. One serving can provide the recommended fiber intake for the day.
2) Chia seed helps balance insulin levels: High levels of fiber are essential for your body’s ability to balance insulin levels. Chia is a natural blood sugar balancer due to it’s high fiber content and healthy fats.
3) Bowel regularity: Being high in dietary fiber, chia helps promote bowel regularity and healthy stool. The rich fiber content in chia seeds also helps people feel more full quicker because it absorbs a considerable amount of water and immediately expands in the stomach when eaten.
4) Chia seed is a natural appetite suppressant: Clinical studies have proven that chia curbs hunger and suppresses appetite, which can also lead to weight loss.
5) Chia seeds form gels: Also when consumed, chia seeds create a gelatin-like substance in the stomach. This gel-forming action is due to the soluble fiber in chia seeds and it can work as a prebiotic supporting the growth of probiotics in the gut.
6) Enhances exercise: A recent study published in the journal of strength and conditioning concluded that consuming chia seeds enhanced exercise performance for workouts that lasted 90 minutes the same way a sugar-laden sports drink would, but without all the sugar.
In the study, half of the athletes drank 100 percent gatorade, while the others consumed half gatorade and half chia drink. Their runners time were matched and the half-chia group consumed far less sugar.
7) Chia seeds boost metabolism: By adding a serving of chia seeds a day you can help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat as well! Studies show that the addition of chia seeds to your diet also reduces visceral adipose tissue, a “belly fat” tissue that effects the metabolism of the body and is a component of obesity
8) Great plant based source of protein: Chia seeds also rank among the top plant based sources of protein. This is another reason this super seed is great to consume for those trying to put on lean muscle, burn fat, and balance blood sugar levels.
9) Chia seeds keep you hydrated: one of the characteristics that make chia so unique is that it can absorb up to 10x its own weight in water. Because of this, chia seeds can prolong hydration and improve nutrient absorption of electrolytes. This also slows digestion and keeps you feeling fuller longer reducing sugar cravings.
10) Chia seeds are high in zinc: Because chia seeds are also high in zinc, they help your body increase leptin. Leptin is a key hormone that regulates your bodies appetite, how your body spends energy and regulates how your energy levels! It also improves stamina and endurance, making chia a great source of nutrition if you are looking to get in shape.
11) Chia seed contents: Chia seeds pack a powerful antioxidant punch to help replace some of those nutrients lost when exercising. They’re high in essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron and niacin.
Weight loss equation:
Water (h2o) + Apple (vitamin c) + Lime (vitamin c) + Courgette (manganese), + Bee Pollen (magnesium) + Chia Seed (magnesium) = Nature's Natural Weight Loss
Here at J.T H2O we specialise in creating great tasting fruit and vegetable waters that are designed for specific health benefits.
Put your health first and order our nutritional health waters to help you reach your energy, detox or weight loss ambitions.
Our J.T H2O appetite suppressant water provides you with the weight loss inspired recipe to shed pounds the right way.
An not only do you get the great J.T H2O taste but you will also enjoy the added health benefits of removing those excess pounds in favour of a leaner, fitter and healthier frame.
We also have a wider range of products which you can find via the following links vitamin b, colon cleanse or appetite suppressant