Copy of 12 REASONS GRAPEFRUIT IS A SUPER FOOD
12 REASONS GRAPEFRUIT IS A SUPER FOOD
1) Grapefruits support the liver: They are high in both vitamin c and glutathione which increase the natural cleansing processes of the liver.
2) Grapefruits glutathione content: More specifically, one grapefruit contains over 70 mg of glutathione, a protein that boosts the production of liver detox enzymes.
3) Glutathione detoxifies fat: Grapefruits contain glutathione which helps the liver detoxify fat before bile is emitted, which takes stress off of the gallbladder.
4) Glutathione detoxifies methylglyoxal: Grapefruits contain glutathione which helps detoxifies methylglyoxal, a toxin produced as a by-product of metabolism.
5) Grapefruits are full of antioxidants: A grapefruit diet is best known for its wonderful effects as an antioxidant. The powerful antioxidant glutathione is present in grapefruit in abundance. It clears the entire body from multiple harmful toxic substances produced by our body.
The harmful agents which ruin our outer skin daily by constantly damaging the layers also get kicked off by the antioxidant. So, add grapefruit in your diet to reduce harmful substances and keep your body clean and healthy.
6) Grapefruits have extensive amounts of fiber:
The pulp of grapefruit contains huge amount of fiber which helps to clean our body by removing the solid waste in the form of feces. Fiber also helps in proper digestion of the food substances that we eat.
It helps in various ways to reduce the toxic substances from your body. It also contains lycopene and limonoids which are great phytochemicals and work stunningly to clean the toxic substances from the body.
7) Extensive amounts of water: Grapefruit contains an extensive amount of water which helps to flush out the toxic substances from your body through urine and sweat.
The detoxification process gets faster due to the presence of the vitamins and minerals in the juice which transport throughout the body rapidly by the liquid content of the juice.
8) Glutathione is also a cofactor: Glutathione is also a cofactor (“helper molecule”) for some important enzymes including glutathione peroxidase (which protects you from oxidative damage).
9) Glutathione is critical in protein synthesis: Glutathione is also involved in the protein disulfide bond rearrangement (which is critical for the synthesis of 1/3 of all human proteins).
10) Glutathione reduces peroxides: Glutathione actively reduces peroxides (natural bleaching agents that are harmful to the body).
11) Glutathione participates in leukotriene production: Glutathione participates in leukotriene production (this is a vital component for inflammatory and hypersensitivity reactions).
12) Glutathione helps your immune system: Promotes t-cell function, which is critical for a strong immune system.
Water (h20) + Grapefruit (vitamin c) + Pomegranate (magnesium) + Lime (vitamin c) + Flax Seed (magnesium) = Nature's Natural Detox
Here at J.T H2O we specialise in creating great tasting fruit and vegetable waters that are designed for specific health benefits.
Put your health first and order our nutritional health water to help you reach your energy, detox or weight loss ambitions.
Our J.T H2O colon cleanse water provides you with the detox inspired recipe to cleanse your system.
An not only do you get the great J.T H2O taste but you will also enjoy the added health benefits of removing waste, removing impurities and gently cleansing your system.
We also have a wider range of products which you can find via the following links vitamin b, colon cleanse or appetite suppressant